Marketing / Média > Marketing és projectmanagement, üzletfejlesztés
If you have some pretty serious experience as an Account Manager working on digital projects: Mito is looking for you!
- At least three years of experience working at either an integrated/digital agency or on the client’s side.
- Experience gained by working with big, multinational clients (FMCG or telco would be extremely preferred!).
- The ability to work alone: even though we have a team of 20 account managers who are more than happy to support you, there will be times when you need to rely on your wits and resourcefulness.
- Spot-on presentation skills: we hope you don’t run away when you have to talk in front of others!
- An up-to-date knowledge in online communications trends: bring us some examples and show us how you use this knowledge in your work.
- Very good English skills.
- Managing mainly digital, sometimes ATL and integrated communications campaigns (this means that we need you to be digital heavy and have an insight in ATL projects, not the other way around).
- Mentoring: we will rely on you being the helping hand in bringing the most out of our not-so-experienced account managers.
- Collaborating with the team: the project’s team lead will be with you the whole time to help you pick up the pace fast and get accustomed to how we do things at Mito.