Spice media production Kft. is looking for a team leader who is enthusiastic about working in the fast growing ecommerce industry.
SPICE media production Kft. is the Budapest based affiliate of a German company seated in Bremen. Our clients are international fashion and outdoor brands like HUGO BOSS, Swarovski or Haglöfs. Our clients provide us with their brand new collections – several thousand articles every year – of which we produce photos and videos with or without models in a factory style process but according to their current campaign look and feel. With this high quality content production and its team of German ecommerce experts, SPICE media is supporting brands and retailers to incerase their online business.
If you are attracted by a multinational, creative and innovative environment, have an interest in new media and ecommerce, if you are a team-player and keen on supporting us to build eastern and central Europes biggest content factory with a cool team – you are just about your right playground with us.
YOUR JOB ROLE:
You will be responsible to manage several photo and video productions, for different clients at the same time. You have to plan capacity, teams and workflows and execute the production by meeting clients deadlines and productivity KPIs. You have to manage the whole production team, which can easily exeed more than 40 employees on strong production days. Together with the Head of Quality, you will make sure that we deliver in time, in quality and in budget.
Due to the fact, that you will be part of the SPICE management team you will have strong influence on the future development of the company and long-term decison making.
• Minimum of 8 years of professional production management experience, with proven leadership competencies ideally in a media environment. Factory process experiences from other industries are welcome as well
• Project management skills with proven record of managing international projects with several stakeholders
• Strong teamwork and leadership skill
• Proefficiency in MS EXCEL
• Fluent English is mandatory – speaking German is a plus
• Able to work under time pressure and meet the weekly deadlines
• Willingness to run the extra mile for our clients
• Ability to manage complexity and being able to provide priorities to your team
• Excellent organizational skills and effective problem solving skills
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Full-time job with an unlimited employment contract
• A job in the exciting and fast growing ecommerce industry
• A very very cool team
• People-oriented work enviroment
• Competitive salary
• Additional benefits
• International environment
Place of Work:
Budapest, XI. district
English or German language CV to
Gyakorlati hátteret igénylő pozíció (>3 év)
A funkció használatához kérjük, jelentkezzen be!
Szeretne értesítést kapni, ha hasonló álláshirdetés érkezik?